We would like to inform you that 2014 TÜBİTAK ARDEB 1001 – 3501 – 1005 Support Programs’ calls are open for application.
Deadline for the online application is September 05, 2014. Please check TÜBİTAK’s website for detailed information.
We also would like to remind you some details of the application process:
– Please register on ARBIS and update your information if needed. ARBIS is a web based application designed and developed by TÜBİTAK to form a database of Türkiye’s researchers. Researchers can register to the system via http://arbis.tubitak.gov.tr and update their information in the system.
– Please contact Ms. Pınar Yazıcı Yaman from Ethics Commitee 3 – 4 weeks in advance if you need an Ethics Approval Form for your application.
– Please gather necessary support letters from the supporting and partner organizations if there are any that you will be working with during your project.
– Please receive the “Official Permits” from necessary organizations (e.g. municipalities, ministries or Çocuk Esirgeme Kurumu) that you will work with in your project. These works can be internal data collection, site visits and etc.
– Please visit the website of TÜBİTAK for the necessary information and check the rules to apply.
We would like to remind you that you are always welcome to RPGTTD for any of your questions. Please feel free to contact Ms. Nazlı Baskan.